The International Symposium on Communications and Information Technologies (ISCIT) is a serial event addressing researchers and industries from all areas of communications and information technologies. It provides an international forum for the exchange between those fields, to present advances in the state of the art, identify emerging research topics, and together define the future of these exciting research domains.
Special Sessions supplement the regular program of ISCIT2023 and are intended to provide a sample of the state-of-the-art and highlight important research directions in a field of special interest to ISCIT participants. Each Special Session should be a focused effort rather than defined broadly.
The target for each Special Session is 5 accepted papers. The following information should be included in the proposal:
- Title of the proposed special session
- Names and affiliations of the organizers (including brief bio and contact info)
- Session abstract (state the motivation and significance of the topic, and the rationale for the proposed session)
- List of invited papers (including a tentative title, author list and a 300-words abstract for each paper)
In addition to invited papers, other potential authors will be allowed to submit papers to Special Sessions. All papers will go through the same review process as the regular papers submitted to the main conference to ensure that the contributions are of high quality. If a special session has more than 5 papers being accepted, some of the papers will be moved to the regular paper sessions of the conference.
Proposals will be evaluated based on the timeliness of the topic and relevance to ISCIT, as well as the track record of the organizers and anticipated quality of papers in the proposed session. When considering submitting a Special Session proposal, please bear in mind that Special Sessions are expected to be oral sessions. Only those proposals that have the potential to attract high-quality papers are likely to be approved. Once the proposal has been approved, the organizer(s) and the Special Session co-chairs will arrange the review process.
Special session proposals should be submitted by email to the special session chairs at email@example.com :
- Andrew Zhang, UTS, Australia
- Rardchawadee Silapunt, KMUTT, Thailand
- Pham Tran Vu, HCMUT, Vietnam
- Proposal submission deadline: 21st April 2023
- Proposal notification: 28th April 2023
- Paper submission deadline for Special Sessions: 30 June 2023
- Paper notification: 31 July 2023
- Paper camera ready: 11 August 2023.