The International Symposium on Communications and Information Technologies (ISCIT) is a serial event addressing researchers and industries from all areas of communications and information technologies. It provides an international forum for the exchange between those fields, to present advances in the state of the art, identify emerging research topics, and together define the future of these exciting research domains.
Half-day tutorial proposals on new and emerging topics within the scope of the ISCIT are welcome. The tutorial speaker(s) should submit their tutorial proposal to the tutorial chairs as detailed below.
The tutorials selected by the tutorial evaluation panel will be held on the first day of the conference.
Proposals and inquiries should be sent as a single PDF file (not exceeding 5 pages).
The proposal should concisely and clearly describe the content and objectives of the tutorial, and must include:
- Title of the tutorial;
- Abstract, objectives and motivation;
- Timeliness and intended audience;
- Name, affiliation, and a short biography of each tutorial speaker;
- An outline of the tutorial content and a tentative schedule;
- A brief description of the relevant experience of the speaker(s) on the topic of the tutorial;
- A brief description of previous tutorial experience of the speaker(s);
- Has the presenter offered a similar tutorial at other recently events.
All proposals will be evaluated by the Organizing Committee. Proposals submitted after the deadline may not be considered.
Tutorial proposals should be submitted by email to the special session chair at firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Forest Zhu, UTS, Australia
- Proposal submission deadline: 21st April 2023
- Proposal notification: 28th April 2023