Prospective authors are encouraged to submit full (6 page) or extend abstracts (2 page) papers for review. Only original papers that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere will be considered.
Extended abstracts will appear in the delegate proceedings but will not be submitted to IEEE Xplore or other indexing services.
All papers submitted to regular technical sessions, special sessions and workshops of ISCIT 2023 will undergo the same peer-review process, and if accepted and presented at the conference, will be published in the conference proceedings. Full papers will also be submitted to IEEE Xplore and if accepted by IEEE Xplore will be indexed in the Elsevier Ei Compendex, EBSCO Discovery Service, Ex Libris’ Primo & Summon, and OCLC WorldCat, Google (Scholar), Elsevier SCOPUS.
Papers must be submitted via the EDAS Paper Processing System.
During the initial paper submission process via EDAS, the authors are required to make sure the PDF file and EDAS registration page of a paper have the same list of authors and the paper title. Be certain to add all authors in EDAS during the submission process. Failure to comply with this rule may result in your paper being withdrawn from the review process. Once reviewed the listing of authors connected to the paper can NOT be changed in the final manuscript.
The format for the manuscript must satisfy the following requirements:
- The manuscript must be in English.
- Please use the standard IEEE A4 two column conference templates for Microsoft Word format found at: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html as a guide when preparing your manuscript.
- The manuscript shoudl have a mimimum 10-point font on and 11.5-point line pitch (i.e. spacing 1.15).
- The maximum manuscript length is six (6) A4 pages for full papers and two (2) A4 pages for extended abstracts.
- We encourage you to write to the page limit.
- All figures, tables, references, etc. are included in the page limit and shoudl be within the margins of the document.
- Papers must be submitted in PDF format version 1.5 or greater with embedded outline fonts.
- Please ensure the following page layout settings are used in Word:
- Top 1.9cm
- Bottom 2.54cm
- Left 1.6cm
- Right 1.6cm
- Gutter 0cm
- Gutter position Left
- 10 point font (Times Roman preferred)
- 1.15 spacing (10 point on 11.5 point pitch)
Please note, Word will allow text boxes and footnotes to be outside the margins – this will cause upload errors with EDAS. Word also does not update the line spacing in text boxes even if you select the entire document and change the line spacing – this also causes upload errors in EDAS. You must update the line sacing in each text box separately.
Authors MUST submit their papers electronically using EDAS. The submission process involves the following steps:
- Creation of a personal account on EDAS (if the author does not already have one).
- You will have a choice of submitting your extended abstract or full paper to a regular technical session or you can select to submit your paper to be considered for a specific special session or a workshop if you have been invited by the special session or workshop chair and provided with the password.
- All papers submitted to regular technical sessions, special sessions and workshops will undergo the same peer-review process, and if accepted and presented at the conference, will be published in the conference proceedings and full papers will be submitted to IEEE Xplore and indexed in the Elsevier Ei Compendex.
- For a listing and descriptions of available special sessions and workshops please refer to the corresponding sections on the conference website.
- The conference organising committee reserves the right to allocate an accepted paper to the most suitable session in the conference regardless of which session or workshop the author selected to submit the paper on EDAS.
- To submit your paper to ISCIT 2023 proceed to https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=30147
- Select extended abstract or full paper and select a topic that is the most relevant to your paper and submit your paper.
- Upload of the paper in PDF format. Check that there is no printing errors.
- Registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the publication-ready version of the accepted paper. Information for uploading the publication-ready versions of the accepted papers will be provided following the paper review process.
- A full registration covers 2 full paper or extended abstract. A student registration covers one full paper or extended abstract.
- It is expected that each conference sessions will include a mix of full paper and extend abstract presentations.
Copyright in full papers will be assigned to IEEE to enable publication in IEEE Xplore.
As extended abstracts will not be submitted to IEEE Xplore, their copyright will remain with the authors. Buy submitting and extended abstract the authors assigns a perpetual royalty free licenses to ISCIT2023 and Academic Event Services to publish the extended abstract in the ISCIT2023 delegate conference proceedings.
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., by not including it in IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
The conference organisers suggest that if an author is unable to present the paper at the conference in person, a substitute presenter should be arranged (for example, a colleague who will attend the conference).
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarised material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and IEEE will take action against any author who has engaged in either practice.