The International Symposium on Communications and Information Technologies (ISCIT) is a serial event addressing researchers and industries from all areas of communications and information technologies. It provides an international forum for the exchange between those fields, to present advances in the state of the art, identify emerging research topics, and together define the future of these exciting research domains.
ISCIT workshops aim to explore emerging research topics, bridge the multimedia research advances with other research areas, and trigger live discussions among researchers and practitioners. The Workshops will be held in conjunction with ISCIT 2023 in Sydney.
We seek proposals from individuals and teams interested in organizing exciting and compelling workshops. A workshop proposal should provide the following information:
- Title, scope, topics and duration (half or full day) of the workshop
- Workshop format (papers, posters, demos, panels, invited speakers, etc.)
- How is the workshop related to ISCIT;
- Why the workshop topic is current and important;
- Why the workshop may attract a significant number of submissions of good quality;
- Its difference from other workshops and conferences covering similar topics
- History of the workshop if any (organizers, where it was held, number of submissions, number of accepted papers, numbers of attendees in past years)
- Organizing team and tentative committee lists (organizers, steering committee if any, confirmed TPC members, endorsement by society TCs, etc.)
Please include a draft call for papers, if available.
Please submit the proposals by email to the workshop chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Wei Ni, CSIRO, Australia
- Peiyuan Qin, UTS, Australia
- Proposal submission deadline: 21st April 2023
- Proposal notification: 28th April 2023
- Paper submission deadline for workshops 30 June 2023
- Paper notification: 31 July 2023
- Paper camera ready: 11 August 2023.